Clear Braces – Windsor, CT
Choose the Clear Choice in Orthodontics
If you have been putting off orthodontic treatment in an effort to avoid bulky, noticeable brackets and wires, it is time to reconsider. Now, adults have the choice to get the results they want with CLEAR braces in Windsor. The discreet orthodontic systems help you achieve properly aligned teeth so you can eat, speak, and smile better. Our team provides the individualized treatment plan you need to get the smile you have always wanted without metal braces.
How Does ClearCorrect Work?
Your treatment will consist of wearing a new pair of aligners every 3 weeks for 23 hours a day (you will remove them to eat, drink, brush, and floss). As you progress through the tray sets, you will notice an improvement in the alignment of your teeth until you reach your goal. Then you will have a set of retainers to wear at night to prevent your teeth from shifting back into their old positions.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign is like ClearCorrect. It uses plastic aligners to gradually move your teeth into their proper positions. They provide a discreet, convenient, and comfortable alternative to metal braces.
During Invisalign treatment, each aligner set is worn for 2 - 3 weeks for 23 hours per day (only removing them when eating, drinking, or caring for your teeth). To maintain your smile results, you will need to wear the retainers at night provided at the end of treatment.
What are the Benefits of Choosing Aligner Therapy?
When compared to traditional braces, clear aligners offer many benefits, including:
- Sophisticated Solution: There are no metal brackets and wires creating a juvenile appearance.
- Increased Confidence: You can smile brightly because no one will notice you are wearing them.
- Added Comfort: The aligners are smooth, so there will be no irritation to the inside of your lips or cheeks.
- No Dietary Changes: Since the aligners are removable, you can still eat and drink what you like. The only modification will be taking out your aligners before eating and drinking. It is best to only drink water while wearing the aligners in your mouth.
- Easy Oral Hygiene: There are no brackets and wires to clean around, making brushing and flossing easy.
- Simple Care: Aligners only require daily cleaning with a soft-bristled toothbrush and clear antibacterial soap.
- Convenience: You will not need bracket and wire adjustments, so your appointments will be quick, easy, and painless.
- Quick Results: Depending on how many aligners are needed, you could be finished with treatment in about 1 year.
Am I a Candidate for Aligner Therapy?
Clear aligner technology has come a long way. Despite some remaining limitations, they can now be used to treat many different bite and alignment issues including:
- Crowded teeth
- Spaces between teeth
- Crooked teeth
The first step to clear aligner treatment is a thorough exam and consultation to determine if they are right for you. We will evaluate your teeth and gums and discuss your personal goals for your smile. We will also talk about the other factors that will determine your candidacy as well, such as your commitment to wear the aligners properly and your pledge to maintain your good oral hygiene habits.
Get a Straight Smile Today!
You can get the perfect smile you have always wanted without unsightly brackets and wires. At Day Hill Dental, we offer the solutions you need. Start your journey to improved confidence by seeing if clear aligners are right for you. Contact our office today to schedule your consultation.