Clear Braces in Windsor CT
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. At Day Hill Dental, we offer different types of clear braces. To discuss clear braces in the Windsor CT area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Invisalign and ClearCorrect both use a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets
- The aligners are made through a combination of your dentist’s expertise at Day Hill Dental and 3-D computer imaging technology
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to their final position
- You’ll return to Day Hill Dental about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 18 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 35, but both will vary from case to case
For more information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
For more information on ClearCorrect, please visit http://clearcorrect.mvinc.net
Imagine Smiling with Straighter Teeth
The days of metal wires and brackets are over! Schedule a consultation with Day Hill Dental to improve your smile without braces!